Yo! I'm back to blog, blog and blog to kill time. I might be doing this every single day from now on. Because, im jobless once again. However, i resigned not being sacked by the old hag. I worked for 3 days and i quited. Don't classify me as the loser group first. Listen to what i've gotta say. The process was really unbearable i must say. My legs (to be precise my foot) were damn damn pain/sore. MY FOOTS WERE LIKE BURNING AND DECOMPOSING INSIDE. I felt like, my foot will just explode with every single steps i took.In addition, the permanent staff there took advantage of me because Im new. For instance, asking me to promote the stuffs while shes resting behind. I'll not take it to heart since you're so fat. Your name's so right man. Two-faced pretender! To hell lah pretenders. Okay branda work's over. ITS GONE WITH THE WIND. Anyw, i had my dinner with girlf today. I missed her so much man. I love spending time with her! Ate/loved. One more thing, we never fails to yakk about primary school life whenever we're together. Seriously, recalling every single bits of primary school life and laughing at them with a big big heart. I have overdue pictorials to post up tomorrow. Majority were the pics with familylovelove! Went out with the family on Monday. ClarkeQuay Mindcafe then dinner at Makan Sutra.Ghost stories at Esplanade. Thankyou rayan, you're always so nice and sweet to me! I love you although you laughed when i said my legs were damn smelly! And bestf's gonna start work tmr! Goodluck Anghuiting! I love you bf. Im so happy for my lovergirl& feicute. I knew the appeal will bring back goody woody news. Jo & px, the girls whom ive missed the most these few weeks. And Victoria's off to HK. I didn't msg her and i felt so bad about it now ): Not forgetting my teoshihui, dont think too much you super paranoid shit. iloveyou k bestie. Alrighty doodles, im gonna hit the bed now. Byebye hunkybunky loves! (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home